Priced at just $679, the Canon EOS R50 is one of the most affordable mirrorless cameras on the market right now, though it still comes with a nice range of capable features. This great video review takes a look at the camera and the sort of performance and image quality you can expect from it in practice.
Coming to you from Christopher Frost, this fantastic video review takes a look at the Canon EOS R50 mirrorless camera. At $679, the EOS R50 is refreshingly affordable, sure to capture the attention of many users. It comes with a range of features, including:
- 24.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- DIGIC X processor
- Native ISO range of 100-32,000 (expandable to 51,200)
- 4K 30p video oversampled at 6K
- Full HD video at up to 120 fps
- Up to one hour of continuous recording
- 15 fps continuous burst rate
- 651 autofocus zones with Dual Pixel CMOS AF II system
- 2.36-million-dot OLED EVF
- Vari-Angle touchscreen LCD
- Advanced A+ Assist system for challenging shooting situations
- Vertical movie mode for creating social media content
- USB-C, micro-HDMI, and microphone ports
- Full HD livestreaming capabilities
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Pop-up flash and advanced multi-function shoe
All in all, the EOS R50 looks like a nifty, affordable, and compact camera. Check out the video above for Frost’s full thoughts on the camera.
Link to this post!