Samyang’s AF 75mm f/1.8 FE is a lightweight, compact, and highly affordable lens that offers shooters a unique focal length for portrait work and more. This fantastic video review takes a look at the lens and the kind of performance you can expect from it in practice.
Coming to you from Hyun Ralph Jeong, this excellent video review takes a look at the Samyang AF 75mm f/1.8 FE lens. Despite its very affordable price, the lens comes with a variety of features, including:
- Three extra-low dispersion elements for reduced chromatic aberrations and increased clarity
- Two high-refractive index elements for reduced spherical aberrations and distortion and increased sharpness
- Ultra Multi-Coating for reduced flares and ghosting and increased contrast
- Integrated linear STM autofocus motor for quick and quiet focus and manual focus override
- Customizable switch for control of exposure and shooting functions
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm for smoother bokeh
- Included lens hood
- Small size: 2.56 by 2.72 inches (65 x 69 mm)
- Lightweight: 8.11 oz (230 g)
Altogether, the AF 75mm f/1.8 FE looks like a fantastically portable and versatile lens that offers good image quality at a highly affordable price, making it a great option for a lot of photographers. Check out the video above for the full rundown.