Best TIME to Take MASS GAINER For Best Results
MASS GAINER : How To Use Mass Gainer Supplement For Best Results #bestmassgainer #massgain #gainmass
Top 5 MASS GAINER
1. Optimum Nutrition (ON) Serious Mass Weight Gainer Powder – 6 lbs, 2.72 kg (Chocolate) https://amzn.to/2LmpjNQ
2. Labrada Muscle Mass Gainer, 6.6 lbs – 3 kg (Chocolate) https://amzn.to/2DYlJDx
3. MuscleTech Mass-Tech Extreme 2000 with Triple Chocolate Brownie – 2.72 kg https://amzn.to/2Ln48Lr
4. MuscleBlaze Super Gainer XXL (Chocolate, 5 kg / 11 lb) https://amzn.to/2IUGMe0
5. Dymatize Nutrition Super Mass Gainer – 6 lbs (Rich Chocolate) https://amzn.to/2LhbGiK
Step By Step Instructions On How To Use Mass Gainer Properly
1. The very first thing you need to know is that it’s normally recommended to mix the powder with milk and not water. Using water instead of milk will mean you, intaking almost 120 calories less and almost 8 gms of protein less.
2. Muscle building is at its peak after 30 minutes of the workout and hence it’d be a good time to take your supplement. Not that consuming it at other times will be harmful or anything, but just that it’ll be good.
3. For making the shake, combine the powder and the liquid (water or milk) by mixing the two.
4. Try using a shaker or a blender if you see lumps in the drink, as it’s preferable if everything is broken down finely, which would also call for easy and complete digestion.
5. The amount of powder will depend on your nutritional targets but generally, 1 – 2 scoops will be good enough.
6. This could help you gain anywhere between 2 – 4 pounds in a week, but only if taken diligently with proper workout sessions.
#massgainer #howtousemassgainer #besttimeformassgainer
Mass gainers can turn out to be a real boon here with their packed calorie and protein content. So, use a mass gainer for gaining muscles, eat properly to maintain the macronutrient levels and workout regularly to shed the extra unnecessary kilos.