A tutorial on modeling a very detailed brick or stone wall extremely fast using Blender’s powerful sculpting mode.
In the tutorial you will learn how to:
1. Model a stone brick base mesh from a rectangle primitive.
2. Enable sculpt mode.
3. Quickly sculpt a high poly count, detailed stone brick using Blender’s Dyntopo feature.
4. Duplicate the brick to form a wall.
5. Join the all bricks together into larger more manageable objects.
6. Use sculpt mode again to break up the repetitious look of duplicated objects.
7. Add a decimator modifier and apply it to the base mesh so the final stone brick wall can be rendered faster.