This is a Blog/News website by using HTML, Css, Bootstrap, Php and MySql.
This website has two sections
1. Website Front-end
2. Admin Panel
In this website admin have all the rights to operate CRUD operations (Create, Read, Update, Delete). Moreover, you don’t have to write a single line of code this is a fully functional or Dynamic website.
Website Front End Features
1. Fully dynamic : You don’t have to write a single line of code.
2. Comment: Users can also comment on your blog.
Feature: When any user comment on your blogs then admin got the notification and have permission to Approve or Decline the comment requests. If comment is approved after that the comment shows in the blogs.
3. Date: In the Date section, you can see the date when the blog was published.
4. Total Blog Comments: Show you how much users commented on your blog.
5. Recent Blog Section: In this section Latest Blog you publish is shown in the top list in every page.
6. Categories: You can choose blog category related to your choice.
7. Tags: You can choose blog tags related to your choice.
8. Blog Details Section show you:
1) Blog title
2) Blog Publish Date
3) Blog in details
6) Total Comments
7) Comments in detail Ex. Username, Date, Message, etc.
1. Dashboard Section:
a) Total Tags
b) Total Blogs
c) Total Comments
2. New Blog: You can write your blog here.
II. Image Link
V. Blog Location (3 section: Top Banner, Main or Recent Posts section)
V. Blog in details (Write Blog with fully Functional CK editor )
3. Manage Blogs: Admin can manage the all blogs. Admin can Search Edit Delete Update the blog whenever admin wants according to their needs.
4. Tags: Admin can add new Tags in list or can Delete from the list.
5. Comment Section: it has two sections where admin can Approve or Delete the comments.
i. Approved Comments: Admin can delete the approved comments.
ii. Pending Comments: Admin can approve or decline the comment requests.
6. Notifications: In this section admin get all the latest updates related to their blog website. Like: Comment Requests.
Tags: #html #webdevelopment #php #mysql #blogwebsiteusingphp