Explore what’s happening this week in OpenStack, the open source cloud computing project.
Are you interested in keeping track of what is happening in the open source cloud? Opensource.com is your source for news in OpenStack, the open source cloud infrastructure project.
OpenStack around the web
From news sites to developer blogs, there’s a lot being written about OpenStack every week. Here are a few highlights.
OpenStack is developed out in the open, and many of the conversations shaping development can be found on the OpenStack developers mailing list. Here’s a sample of some of the popular threads this past week.
Meetups and OpenStack user group events are taking place across the globe every week, and chances are, there’s an event near you. Have a suggestion for an event to add to this list? Email us and let us know, or add it to our events calendar.
- OpenStack breakfast morning: Tuesday, January 31; Dublin, Ireland.
- OpenStack and tactical clouds: Tuesday, January 31; Richmond, VA.
- Lessons learned deploying and operating OpenContrail and OpenStack: Thursday, February 2; San Jose, CA.
- February London OpenStack meetup: Thursday, February 2; London, UK.
- Monthly South Florida OpenStack users group meeting: Thursday, February 2; Fort Lauderdale, FL.
In addition to these in-person events, if you’re interested in following OpenStack development, a number of projects hold regular meetings on IRC.