How to Building Responsive UI with Bootstrap ?
Hello Devs, are you looking to easily create webpages that work cross-platform and that scale well to different screen sizes? Join us to explore Bootstrap, the popular framework that makes it easy for all skill levels to create rich UIs for users, regardless of device.
Experts Jon Galloway and Christopher Harrison host this informative event, the first in a series of “Web Wednesdays.” They take you through what you need to know to get up and running in Bootstrap, and they offer tips for building great-looking applications. Check it out!
Full course outline:
– Introduction to Bootstrap
– Bootstrap Components
– Page Design
– Visual Studio and ASP.NET Integration
– Using Bootstrap with LESS
– Bootstrap in the Real World
– [FULL] HTML5 CSS3 fundamentals 7- hours – Full sample code
– Introduction to ASP.NET MVC part 1/8
– Database Fundamentals part 1/5
– “Flashcard Memorize Everything” app
If you feel useful for you and for all, please share it!
If you have any thoughts, please do share and discuss below!
Thanks and appreciate your interest
Source via channel9[I && Developer]