DID YOU ENJOY THE TUTORIAL? WANT TO TIP THE TRAINER? EVEN 1 CENT IS OK!
Here’s a link to my Paypal donation page: THANKS! https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=W4CVDKCESX6GC
*** Official Site ***
*** Facebook ***
*** Twitter ***
Tweets by mstudioitaly
Photoshop is a fantastic photo editing software,that allows you to create or enhance your pictures. It is intuitive and fun.
Thanks to this tutorial, in 10 minutes through 10 simple steps, you will learn the basics of Photoshop and all you need to know to start using it on your own.
It is a sort of accelerated course across the following topics:
– What is Photoshop?
– In what language should you use Photoshop?
– Where do I start?
– How to setup a new document?
– What’s the different between a file to printed and a file that just has to be watched on the screen?
– What are Photoshop layers?
– How to create a new layer?
– How to type, change the font, the size, the leading and the tracking?
– How to crop?
– How to cut out?
– How to create a mask?
– How to use the “Refine Mask” tool?
– How to fix the red eyes effect?
– How to fix or remove someone of something from a picture, using the clone tool and the spot healing brush tool?
– What are Photoshop filters?
– How the Photoshop History works?
– How to save a file in PSD, TIFF and JPG?
View Original Source Here