PHP CRUD Tutorial – https://www.phpcrudgenerator.com
How to make a Bootstrap 4 #CRUD Admin Dashboard for your #PHP #MySQL Website
Overview – 0:00
Download PHP CRUD Generator – 1:52
Install PHP CRUD Generator on your PHP server – 2:17
Open the PHP CRUD Generator in your browser and create your first Admin Dashboard READ List – 3:47
Create the Admin Dashboard Forms – 6:21
Recap – 9:16
Generate the other Lists and Forms of the PHP CRUD Admin Dashboard – 9:42
PHP CRUD Generator (PHPCG) is a pure PHP application and allows you to build your Bootstrap 4 admin dashboard using an online user interface.
The system analyzes the database structure in a smart way and detects tables, field types and properties and all types of relationships.
The interface includes 3 tabs: Build READ list, Build CREATE/UPDATE forms, Build DELETE forms.
In each tab, the user only has to choose his options and preferences and then validate to create his administration panel.
Among other core features:
– Built entirely with Bootstrap 4 + jQuery
– Authentication module for the admin panel
– Intelligent field validation
– User and profile management with advanced management of individual rights
– Integrated and configurable jQuery plugins: File uploader, Date & Time pickers, TinyMce, …
– Visual organization of the navigation bar
PHPCG Website: https://www.phpcrudgenerator.com
Buy PHPCG: https://1.envato.market/c/1261532/275988/4415?u=https://codecanyon.net/item/php-crud-generator/22032357
Subscribe to PHPCG channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo1PBjNNOWUQrfNRqjLz6LQ?sub_confirmation=1
#crud #php #mysql #bootstrap #admin