How to set Image in Jumbotron using Bootstrap and CSS and @media query – Watch us at facebook and stay updated : https://www.facebook.com/learnmaniac1987
SUBSCRIBE US FOR MORE TUTORIALS
How to set an image in Bootstrap Jumbotron? How to use it as background image? What are the odds of it? Well, this tutorial solves it all. We have covered a lot in this tutorial where we discussed all the ways to use an image both as an image source and a background in bootstrap jumbotron box. Significantly, we discussed the merits and demerits in both cases where it is obvious to do so. We also described using a background image
for all available media device width and its possible problems across every media device. Let’s see what are we going to learn here:
1) How to insert an image as an image source in jumbotron box
2) Problems regarding it and usage of image responsive class.
3) Why we should not use image source option if we wish to have a 100% width of the image
4) How to insert image as a background of bootstrap jumbotron
5) Problems of using background image in jumbotron box
6) Required customization in bootstrap css
7) Why we should not use background image below a certain media width
8) How to use a solid background color after a certain media width using @media query
9) Required analysis and details
Hope you guys will like the tutorial. Awaiting for response from your end..
Stay tuned to our channel to learn more:
Watch for relevant blogs at :
Our G+ profile is at:
Twit us at:
Tweets by learnmaniac1987
Image re-touched by: Shri Biswajit Sarkar(Graphics Designer and Visual Artist)
Original Image : Learning Simplified
If you liked this tutorial, do not hesitate to hit that RED SUBSCRIBE button. SHARE, LIKE, COMMENT for any suggestion from your end. Thanks in advance for watching.