Photoshop CS6 Tutorials for Beginners | How to Change Background
Ever wonder how to change background with Photoshop CS6? It’s so easy. I show you how in this video.
I have already show you how to remove background on the last video. If you mastered that step, this tutorial will be very very very easy. All you have to do is just add a nice new background.
If you never watch the previous video, do not worry. I show all of the steps on this video, including how to remove background.
To be able follow this guide, you have to prepare two picture. If you want to use the same picture as I use in this video, you can download it from the link below. Just scroll down and get the link on the bottom of this decription section.
It’s OK if you would like to use your own pictures.
In this Photoshop tutorial, I show you how to change backgound in less than 10 minutes.
Follow these steps below:
1. Run your Photoshop CS6
2. Open your first picture
3. Right click on Background layer, then click Layer from Background
4. Use Quick Selection Tool
5. Adjust Quick Selection Tool
6. Select background using Quick Selection Tool
7. Use “Substract from Selection” tool if needed
8. Use Alt + Scroll Up mouse to zoom in
9. Use Spacebar + Left Click to move
10. Right click on the object, then click Select Inverse
11. Select Refine Edge, and adjust it
12. Use Refine Radius Tool to brush the edge of the hair
13. Now, place your second image (the new background)
14. Resize the new background
15. Right click the new background, select Place
16. Move layer below the main object
17. Click Filter – Blur – Gaussian Blur, set to 2 px
18. Select first layer
19. Click Adjustment Layer, select Hue/Saturation
20. Click Clip to Layer
21. Adjust the Hue/Saturation
22. Click Adjustment Layer, select Solid Color, and adjust it
23. Click Adjustment Layer, select Photo Filter, and adjust it
Now your picture has a new beautiful background. Pretty easy, right?
Download picture of the girl here: http://bit.ly/ChangeBack
Download picture of the beach here: http://bit.ly/ChangeBackground
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE for more Photoshop CS6 tutorials like this!
View Original Source Here