This is a demo of the mixamo service for uploading and animating a 3D character I created and rigged with Blender:
For this video I uploaded an obj-file of a dog 3d-character with .mtl-file, color- and normalmap. After uploading to mixamo you can define the rig on their wepage and apply predefined animations.
The character I uploaded is interpreted as a humanoid so that you can use it in a game engine like Unity and apply any kind of mecanim animation to it.
More Blender tutorials:
More Unity3D tutorials:
Visit us on:
* G+: https://plus.google.com/+JayAnAm
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/jayanamgames
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jayanamgames
* Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jayanam
* Indiegogo: https://twitter.com/jayanamgames