Source Files: http://github.com/bootstrapbay/tutorials
In this installment of our Bootstrap tutorial, we show you how to install Font Awesome and add social icons to your website’s footer.
Font Awesome gives you scalable vector icons that can instantly be customized — size, color, drop shadow, and anything that can be done with the power of CSS.
– Designed from scratch to be fully compatible with Bootstrap 3.0.0.
– Font Awesome is completely free for commercial use.
– In a single collection, Font Awesome is a pictographic language of web-related actions.
– Easily style icon color, size, shadow, and anything that’s possible with CSS.
– Scalable vector graphics means every icon looks awesome at any size.
– Font Awesome icons are vectors, which mean they’re gorgeous on high-resolution displays.
– Font Awesome won’t trip up screen readers, unlike other icon fonts.