2016 will be the year you become a more open leader. It’s the year you implement new engagement strategies, make more inclusive decisions, and recognize the benefits of your organization’s meritocracy.
And we want to help. Enter the 2016 Open Organization Twitter Sweepstakes to win some indispensable open leadership literature. Our community has already collected the best reads. You just need to share them.
Five lucky winners will receive either one book of their choice from the list, or a copy of The Open Organization audiobook!
Here’s how to enter:
- Read the official rules (and ensure you’re eligible!)
- Follow @OpenOrgBook on Twitter
- Send a tweet that:
- Mentions us (@OpenOrgBook)
- Links to our 2016 open leadership reading list (red.ht/1QbxapU)
- Tells us what you’d prefer to win
- Includes our contest hashtag (#OSSReads)
Here’s a sample tweet:
Hey, @OpenOrgBook! I’d like to win a copy of The Engaged Leader! (red.ht/1QbxapU) #OSSReads #TheOpenOrg
We’ll randomly select five winners by February 1, 2016, and we’ll contact them via direct messages on Twitter. Note that we’ll need to confirm everyone’s eligibility before awarding prizes.
Enter today—and follow the action below!