• Tuesday , 14 November 2017

Maya 2018 New Features/Reaction

Code Canyon

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/smBIAWm0gN8/hqdefault.jpg



In today’s video we review look around the New Maya 2018 build which i have happened to lay my hands on for a while. we see what new features comes with …

source

3d Ocean

Related Posts

11 Comments

  1. luis riera
    October 20, 2017 at 11:54

    There are some pretty cool new features: Go to Type, you'lll se a connect to Mash, go to Mash and you'll see a new Dynamics option.

  2. mrseq
    October 20, 2017 at 11:54

    Ok so you start the video saying they have only added a few primitives. Then you contradict yourself by adding a list of about 10% of the other features. Nothing about the other 90% including everything under hood, stability, bug fixing. New UV editor tools, Bifrost improvements, Rigging improvements, xgen improvements, Modelling improvements and features to speed up workflow. Clearly you use 10% of the software which is what you have reported on. Thanks anyway. Haters gotta hate.

  3. madushanka kumara
    October 20, 2017 at 11:54

    thanks you

  4. Hamed Khadivi
    October 20, 2017 at 11:54

    shame on autodesk man

  5. 3DSgeek
    October 20, 2017 at 11:54

    it has a lot of bug fixes.

  6. Carlos Velazquez
    October 20, 2017 at 11:54

    Its not about what is added, it is about the features that are improved and more powerful.

  7. vishwakarma
    October 20, 2017 at 11:54

    autodesk u didn't update u just fuck up all

  8. hitoon
    October 20, 2017 at 11:54

    crack user?

  9. Clément Feuillet
    October 20, 2017 at 11:54

    man grow along loop is useful, you do not use it the right way in your video……

  10. Gowthaman M
    October 20, 2017 at 11:54

    i thought they put some procedural modeling features on it

Leave A Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.