If there’s one lens almost every photographer or videographer can get some use from, it’s a wide aperture, normal length lens. Samyang has thrown their hat into the ring with the announcement of the AF 45mm f/1.8 FE lens, which offers Sony shooters a cheap and light option appropriate for a multitude of shooting scenarios.
The AF 45mm f/1.8 FE lens offers photographers and videographers another option around the 50mm length. Check out its specs:
- Weight: 5.7oz (162 g)
- Filter size: 49mm
- Minimum focus distance: 1.48 ft
- Maximum magnification: 0.12x
- Extra-low dispersion element to reduce fringing and chromatic aberrations
- Two aspherical elements to control distortion and improve sharpness
- Ultra Multi-Coating to reduce flare and ghosting
- STM autofocus motor with manual override
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm for smoother bokeh
- Included lens hood
The AF 45mm f/1.8 FE lens is quite affordable at $399, making it an intriguing option for photographers and videographers looking for a wide aperture lens with a normal focal length. You can preorder yours here.
Original Source Link