Are you new to Photography or just a beginner? So am I. You can spend a lot of money on lenses and cameras, but this super cheap photography accessory is invaluable and it’s less than $10! The white balance card sets your camera’s white balance so it can properly calibrate colors. Without this your camera will auto white balance (AWB), which can cause many problems.
A simple fold up white balance card or a fixed sheet style card are an invaluable part of a photography kit. This basic accessory is is a must have to get good looking pictures, works with almost every camera, and is very low cost. This photography 101 tutorial video for beginners explains what a white balance card is and explains how to use it. This simple tip gives you much better pictures.
Product Links (some are Amazon affiliate):
▶ Lightdow 12 x 12 Inch (30 x 30 cm) White Balance 18% Gray Reference Reflector Grey Card with Carry Bag [folded version]: http://amzn.to/2cSOnpx
▶ GENUINE WhiBal G7 Certified Neutral White Balance Card – Pocket Card: http://amzn.to/2cQ71je
▶ DGK Color Tools DKK 5″ x 7 White Balance and Color Calibration Charts: http://amzn.to/2dforFW
● Subscribe to my channel for great videos: http://goo.gl/rojW6z
● Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Compulsion84
● Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Compulsion84
● Guns: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVbbgy2MVvMficOwVvR-ziOwswE90uAVc
● Gaming: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVbbgy2MVvMe_HavpQGeYXENqW5dl76eO
● Gadgets: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVbbgy2MVvMcFlpD_8sgPu2MtLLOZ_VLu
I have an Amazon affiliate store, some of my videos have Amazon affiliate links.
Totally Looped by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)