Find out how to stitch together individual images to build a complete 360-degree composite panorama in this tutorial. Watch more at http://www.lynda.com/Lightroom-tutorials/Shooting-Processing-Panoramas/135373-2.html?utm_campaign=XYjWnLvAzgo&utm_medium=viral&utm_source=youtube.
This tutorial is a single movie from the Shooting and Processing Panoramas course presented by lynda.com author Rich Harrington. The complete course is 3 hours and 48 minutes and shows how to turn a series of separate shots into beautiful seamless panoramic photos.
1. What Is Panoramic Photography?
2. Technical Essentials
3. Equipment: What You’ll Need and What You Might Want
4. Choosing a Shooting Format
5. Shooting Strategies for Panoramic Photography
6. Shooting with the GigaPan System
7. Shooting HDR Panoramas
8. Alternative Shooting Styles for Panoramic Photography
9. Managing Data from a Panoramic Photography Shoot
10. Organizing the Images for Post
11. Developing Panoramic Photographs with Adobe Camera Raw
12. Assembling Panoramas with Adobe Photoshop
13. Finalizing Panoramas
14. Outputting the Panoramic Photos