In her first-ever online class, award-winning photographer Annie Leibovitz teaches her process for working with light, creating concepts, and finding your point of view as an artist. Through case studies and on-site lessons with Annie during a magazine shoot, you’ll learn her photography techniques and be inspired to try new ways of approaching your craft.
Learn more about Annie Leibovitz Teaches Photography: https://mstr.cl/2V3Qmlv
In a career that spans four decades, Annie Leibovitz has created iconic photographs of the world’s greatest leaders and artists. From her intimate portraits of John Lennon to her dynamic images of Serena Williams, Annie’s work has graced the covers of hundreds of magazines, including Vanity Fair, Rolling Stone, and Vogue.
In 1972, Annie became the first woman to be named chief photographer at Rolling Stone. Since then, her work has been exhibited in the Smithsonian Institute, the National Portrait Gallery, and the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Some of Annie’s most indelible images include John Lennon and Yoko Ono’s famous “kiss” portrait, Bruce Springsteen’s Born in the U.S.A. album cover, and Demi Moore’s often-imitated pregnancy portrait on the cover of Vanity Fair.
For photographers and artists, Annie Leibovitz’s MasterClass is the best way to learn how to transcend technology and create timeless pieces of art, no matter what gear you have. In her MasterClass, Annie Leibovitz takes you on a live photo shoot, giving you rare insight into the process of her work. Learn how she conducts research, plans the photo shoot, scouts locations, and interacts with both her team and subject.
Annie Leibovitz’s MasterClass will take you beyond the technical and into the art of photography. In video lessons and a customized workbook tailored to each chapter, you’ll learn how to tell a story in a single still and add dimension to your images.
In this online photography class, you’ll learn how to:
• Research your subject
• Sharpen your observation
• Come up with photo concepts
• Establish a rapport with your subject
• Create effective lighting
• Develop your storytelling
• Approach photography as both an art and craft
• Improve your skills by taking family portraits
More from MasterClass:
• Marc Jacobs Teaches Fashion Design: https://www.masterclass.com/mj
• Frank Gehry Teaches Design & Architecture: https://www.masterclass.com/fg
• Diane von Furstenberg Teaches Building a Fashion Brand: https://www.masterclass.com/dvf
• Martin Scorsese Teaches Filmmaking: https://www.masterclass.com/ms
MasterClass makes it possible for anyone to learn from the best. Get inspired with classes from 75+ world-renowned instructors on cooking, photography, writing, performance, and much more. Watch video lessons anytime, anywhere on mobile, desktop, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV.
• Subscribe: https://mstr.cl/30SH1wj
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/masterclassofficial
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/masterclass
• Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/masterclass
#MasterClass #AnnieLeibovitz #photography